Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November 22, 2011

Quick Wine Review: *****

Tonight we are having another dinner party with Chris and Elena! I'm so excited to try his baked chicken that Elena raves about - the skin should be nice and crispy after having over a day to dry.  The plan is to have dinner and finish off the night with some games.

Name: Bonizio Sangiovese Di Maremma
Vintage: 2009
Cork Type: Traditional
Grape: Sangiovese
Origin: Toscana, Italy
Alcohol Content: 13%

Although the chicken turned out to be a little chewier than I expected,  it was delicious. The mushrooms are going to be my new addiction and I have decided to make the delicious mushroom medley that Chris made tonight for Thanksgiving. The wine was a more dry than I like, but overall it had a pleasant taste.

1 comment:

  1. Apologies for the chewiness! I will make sure to get the right kind of chicken next time. Damn those crazy asian groceries.

    ReplyDelete